Felipe Staiti Euforia Syrah Pre-Sale
Regular price €29,00
This Syrah, meticulously crafted, undergoes an oak maturation process spanning 12 months. Notably, 20% of this wine benefits from micro-vinification in pristine French oak barrels, while the remaining 80% matures gracefully in first and second-use French oak.
Exhibiting a profound ruby hue, this wine captivates with its intense bouquet of fruit aromatics. On the palate, it offers a refined texture complemented by harmonious, rounded tannins.
Vineyard: Vista Flores, Uco Valley, Mendoza. 1050msl (3450ft). High density trellis.
You can enjoy this wine today or keep it in your cellar for up to 15 years.
Food Pairing: Ideal for a flavored red meat, stew, and dishes with creamy sauces and cheeses.
Suggested serving temperature 14° C (57° F)